Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||5:43||10 min after Adhan|
2017 Aug 29
DCM: Imam Shpendim Nadzaku
TCM: Br. Nabil Elibiary
New Muslim Programs
New/Returning/Ansar Muslim Programs:
IANT, Sunday at 10:00 AM – If you are a new revert to Islam (or know some one who is) and want assistance toward your journey to become a good practicing Muslims then this is the class for you. During this class we help you both in regards of Aqeedah (Faiths) and Fiqhs (Actions; i.e. Salah, Wudu, etc.). We assign an Ansar (Helper) for you so that you can get more one on one attention to your special need. Our goal of this class is to make your transition into Islam easy and pleasant.If you know someone who is interested to reverting to Islam or has reverted OR if you are a Muslim want to know in-depth about your religion on a curricular/semester basis, please see our New/Returning/Ansar Muslim programs Sundays at 10AM.
Discover Islam Classes:
IANT, Sundays at 6.30PM– This is the class specially designed for the Non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The format is more of an “Interactive Discussion” where the guests can engage into asking questions and participate in the discussion along with lecture. If you know a co-worker or neighbors or friends, etc. who is interested about Islam please forward them to this class where we have experienced speakers taking turns to speak about Islam each week.
1. Today is 25th Rabi 11, 1439 Hijri, Jan 12th, 2017.
2. Suffa Islamic Seminary is offering a new semester of classes starting January 13, 2018, with a one-time fee of $25 for registration: classes are free. The list of classes is posted around the masjid or at: www.suffa.org.
3. IANT will host ‘Wonderful Wednesdays Class’ after Isha prayer on every Wednesday.
4. IQA will sell pizza after prayer for IQA fundraising.
5. MAS will be holding annual banquet dinner today at Hyatt Regency North Dallas. Tickets are available online: MASDFW.Org.
6. Dallas Palestine Coalition will host a fundraising dinner today at 6.00pm to support to Palestinian students at Crystal Banquet hall.
7. CAIR Texas will host Roses of the Prophets on January 15, 2018, from 10.00am to 1.00pm at MLK Parade.
8. Northwood Church is inviting to join Annual Diversity Day Celebration on January 14, 2018, at 9.00am & 2.00pm.
9. AlMaghrib Institute will held Denial Tafseer of surah Ar-Rahman and surah Yasin by Yasir Qadhi on February 2-4.
10. Amoud Foundation will be holding annual fundraising dinner on February 3, 2018 at Sheraton DFW, 6.00pm
11. ICNA Dallas will held Matrimonial Event on Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 12.30 to 6.30pm at Murphy Activity Center.
12. Cair Texas is inviting you to a community forum “ Let’s Talk” on Friday 19th 2018 at the multipurpose hall of IANT from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
13. IQA MC is looking for a volunteer community rep with management or education experience to serve for a period of 2 yrs. on our school board. For info please email to email@example.com.
14. Please join and enjoy the classes with Imam Shpendim Nadzaku:
· Sister’s class: teaching every Tuesday, 12:30pm to 1:30pm at IANT in sisters’ prayer area.
· The class Fiqh of Worship every Sunday after Eisha at IANT.
15. You are requested to attend the classes with Dr. Saad Hassanin :
· Tafsir Surat Al Fatiha, every Saturday after Dhur prayer at IANT.
· And the other class Al Bukhari Explain, Every Thursday after Eisha prayer at IANT.
16. IANT hosts New/Returning/Ansar Muslim programs in every Sunday at 10:00am. This programs help the new Muslims in regards of Aqedah (faiths) and Fiqhs (actions; i.e. Salah, wudu). Also IANT holds Discover Islam classes every Sunday at 6:30pm, this class is designed for the non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The program is more of an ‘Interactive Discuss.
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps