Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||Sunset||5 min after Adhan|
2017 Jun 24
DCM: Imam Shpendim Nadzaku
TCM: Br. Rodwaan Saleh
- June 16th, 2017.Ramadan 21st, Year 1438 Hijri.
1. IANT-EID Salat will be held at Fair Park (Cotton Bowl) on Sunday, June 25, 2017, starting promptly at 9:30 a.m., so start early and arrive early. We are requesting every family to contribute $25 for this even as soon as possible at the front desk.
2. Zakat al-Fitr of $12/person is due now and should paid as soon as possible. Look for designated mail slots on donation carts, or use credit card stations.
3. IQA Fund raising: IQA will host fund raising today after Jumma prayer and Tarawi prayer to support secular education and Islamic education.
4. IANT Job opportunity for two positions: 1. Operation Manager 2. Part time associate with at clinic. Interested and experienced individuals are encourage to apply for the positions. For detail, please contact front office.
5. IANT Youth will held Game Nightprogram on June 16, 2017 and Open Forum on June 23, 2017.
6. ICNA Relief: will host cooking up empowerment program with new menu, items and chefs. For detail information please contact at 703-395-5105 or email email@example.com
7. There will be a youth registration table in the rotunda tonight from Maghrib to Isha and after 8 rakah of Tarwahi, please register your child for participation in events throughout Ramadan.
8. Islamic Relief USA and IANT Girl Scouts will host Eid Toy Drive on June 21, 2017 from 2pm to 4pm at IANT Richardson Mosque. Please donate new toys, join wrapping and card decorating. For more information please visit irusa.org/toydrive.
9. Parents of Maya FahimMunayam requests your sincere dua for their 1 month old daughter who is suffering from Cancer in her both eyes. Please make dua for her for quick and healthy recovery.
10. Please make dua for brothers and sisters who are suffering from illness and passed away.
11. please donate generously for your masjid, this masjid survives in Allah’s help and with your donations.
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps