Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||5:23||10 min after Adhan|
2017 Aug 29
Friday Khutba Schedule
TCM: Br. Kashif Zia
Discover Islam Class:Every Sunday 6:30 PM
This is the class specially designed for the Non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The format is more of an “Interactive Discussion” where the guests can engage into asking questions and participate in the discussion along with lecture. If you know a co-worker or neighbors or friends, etc. who is interested about Islam please forward them to this class where we have experienced speakers taking turns to speak about Islam each week.
1. Today is 15th Rabi Awwal, 1440. November 23rd , 2018.
IQA Qiraa Department presents, IQA Quran night on Friday, Dec 7th at 5:30 pm-8:00 pm at IANT
4. IANT Sports Program schedule (2018 – 2019) is available at the front office of IANT
5. SUFFA Islamic Seminary will be offering a full slate of classes starting August 26th for its Fall Semester, featuring Islamic classes ranging from Arabic, Islamic Studies, Tajweed, and more
6. IANT Social Services is available to all sisters who are struggling with grief and loss, please contact Dr. Mona Abdullah Alnaeemi.
7. PURE HANDS is hosting a charity dinner for Yemen. Saturday, Dec 1st, 6:00 pm @Crystal Banquet Plano
8. Baitulmaal (Migrant water project around the world) their Fundraising Dinner is on Dec 2nd, 6:00 pm at Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, Irving
9. Islamic Association of the Colony is hosting their Fundraising Banquet on Sunday, Dec 9th, 6:00 pm at Crystal Banquet, Plano
10. Muslim Youth of North America presents Winter Camps “THE STARS IN OUR PROPHETS ORBIT” from Dec 23rd-29th, for Registration and Information go to www.myna.org
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps