Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||8:39||10 min after Adhan|
2017 Aug 29
DCM: Ustadh Omar Hernandez
TCM: Br. Adeel Zar
Ramadan Schedule 2018
The 2018 Imskiyyah is available on our website at www.iant.com/imsakiyyah. You may also call into our phone system at 972-231-5698 for more information.
Ramadan Mubarak, from our family to yours!
1.Today is 7th Dhul-Qi’dah, 1439 Hijri, July 20th, 2018.
2. IQA is now enrolling all grades, seats are limited. Apply on line or contact the IQ office 972-231-8451 ext 109
3. SUFFA Islamic Seminary will be offering a full slate of classes starting August 26th for its Fall Semester featuring Islamic classes ranging from Arabic, Islamic Studies, Tajweed, and more, isA.
4. Red Cross blood drive tomorrow from 11 am to 5pm at the gym please donate blood
5. The most merciful’s proclamations for the people of faith book by sh. abubakr al-jazairi Class with the Imam Tuesday’s after Maghreb.
6. Please make dua for all brothers and sisters who are suffering from illness and passed away.Make dua for the mother of our brother Shahid Khan may Allah grant her a quick recovery and also for Sister Rohey Jagne that is in ICU she had a brain Aneurysm
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps