Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||Sunset||10 min after Adhan|
2017 Aug 22
DCM: Imam Shpendim Nadzaku
TCM: Br. Nabil Elibiary
New Muslim Programs
New/Returning/Ansar Muslim Programs:
IANT, Sunday at 10:00 AM – If you are a new revert to Islam (or know some one who is) and want assistance toward your journey to become a good practicing Muslims then this is the class for you. During this class we help you both in regards of Aqeedah (Faiths) and Fiqhs (Actions; i.e. Salah, Wudu, etc.). We assign an Ansar (Helper) for you so that you can get more one on one attention to your special need. Our goal of this class is to make your transition into Islam easy and pleasant.If you know someone who is interested to reverting to Islam or has reverted OR if you are a Muslim want to know in-depth about your religion on a curricular/semester basis, please see our New/Returning/Ansar Muslim programs Sundays at 10AM.
Discover Islam Classes:
IANT, Sundays at 6.30PM– This is the class specially designed for the Non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The format is more of an “Interactive Discussion” where the guests can engage into asking questions and participate in the discussion along with lecture. If you know a co-worker or neighbors or friends, etc. who is interested about Islam please forward them to this class where we have experienced speakers taking turns to speak about Islam each week.
October 20th , 2017 ,30th Muharram, 1439 Hijri
1. IQA Management Committee is seeking applications from qualified community members to join the committee for a vacant position.
2. MLFA will be having a banquet this Saturday at Hyatt Regency at 6P, please visit MLFA website for further info.
3. ICNA will be hosting a dawah workshop on oct 27 and oct 29 at Collins Musallah, please visit ICNA dallas for further info.
4. IANT family halaqa by ustadah / MOHAMMED BAAJOUR sat 21stoct 2017 at the main prayer hall.
5. MLFA WILL BE HAVING A BANQUET THIS SATURDAY IN HYATT REGENCY HOTEL AT 6PM. THE MAIN GUEST IS MS ILHAN OMAR, THE FIRST MUSLIM LEGISLATOR OF MINNESOTA STATE. FOR FURTHER INFO PLEASE VISIT MLFA DALLAS WEB
6. SUFFA SEMINARY STARTING A NEW BEGINNERS CLASS ON QA’IDA ON WED OCT 25, REGISTRATION IS $25.00, FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT SUFFA
7. On Saturday 10.28, IANT will host the following members of the Fiqh Council of North America after Isha: Dr. Muzzamil Siddiqui, Dr. Zulfiqar Ali Shah, and Sh Omar Mustafa. They will be present for an open community forum. All are welcome
8. Friends for Good is an interfaith group started by Imam Shpendim at IANT, and pastors from United Unitarian Church in Dallas and Trinity Fellowship Church at Greenville and Buckingham. Friends for Good is holding a Fall Food Drive to help make meals for the needy. For more info please contact front office.
9. Please join ‘Rohingya Crisis Appeal’ program hosing by Helping Hand on October 28, 7:00pm at Four Points by Sheraton. Also please donate through hhrd.org/dfw4rohingya or hhrd.org/Burma for Rohingya brothers and sisters.
10. Please join and enjoy the classes with Imam Shpendim Nadzaku:
* Sisters’ class Teaching Tuesday with Imam Shpendim Nadzaku, every Tuesday, 12:30pm to 1:30pm at IANT in sisters’ prayer area.
*the class Fiqh of Worship every Sunday after Eisha at IANT.
11. You are requested to attend the classes with Dr. Saad Hassanin Ph.D. :
* Tafsir Surat Al Fatiha, every Saturday after Dhur prayer at IANT.
* And the other class Al Bukhari Explain, Every Thursday after Eisha prayer.
12. IANT hosts New/Returning/Ansar Muslim programs in every Sunday at 10:00am. This programs help the new Muslims in regards of Aqedah (faiths) and Fiqhs(actions; i.e. Salah, wudu).Also IANT holds Islam Classes in every Sunday at 6:30pm, this class is designed for the non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The program is more of an ‘Interactive Discussion’.
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps