Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||5:30||10 min after Adhan|
2017 Aug 29
Friday Khutba Schedule
TCM: Br. Kashif Zia
This is the class specially designed for the Non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The format is more of an “Interactive Discussion” where the guests can engage into asking questions and participate in the discussion along with lecture. If you know a co-worker or neighbors or friends, etc. who is interested about Islam please forward them to this class where we have experienced speakers taking turns to speak about Islam each week.
1. Today is 1st Rabi Awwal, 1440. November 9th , 2018.
3. IANT Sports Program schedule (2018 – 2019) is available at front office of IANT
4. SUFFA Islamic Seminary will be offering a full slate of classes starting August 26th for its Fall Semester, featuring Islamic classes ranging from Arabic, Islamic Studies, Taj weed, and more. Pre-registration has started for January session .Information available at front desk.
5. Admission still open at IQA, Please visit the school from &7:30 am- 4:30 pm ( Monday- Friday)
6. IANT Social Services is available to all sisters who is struggling with grief and loss, please contact Dr. Mona Abdullah Alnaeemi.
7. IACC Plano masjid is conducting AGILE SCRUM online course from Nov7th – Dec 19th 8:00 pm-10:00 pm
8. TCF-USA DFW Chapter is having their 8th Annual Event & Gala on Saturday Nov 10th,6:30 pm at Dallas /Fort Worth Airport Marriot
10. ICNA Dallas is hosting, Dallas Muslim Festival on Sat Nov17th, 2018 at South Fork Ranch, Parker TX, from 11:00 am – 8:30 pm.
11. Why Islam is presenting Free Webinar MUSLIM FOR THE CURE Nov10th at 11:00 am
12. INTERFAITH THANKSGIVING SERVICE (Diverse in Faith, United in Gratitude) welcome you at free community Service on 20th Nov at 7:30pm, at Congregation Sherith Israel Dallas
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps