Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||6:19||10 min after Adhan|
2017 Aug 29
Friday Khutba Schedule
TCM: Br. Adeel Zar
Discover Islam Class:Every Sunday 6:30 PM
This is the class specially designed for the Non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The format is more of an “Interactive Discussion” where the guests can engage into asking questions and participate in the discussion along with lecture. If you know a co-worker or neighbors or friends, etc. who is interested about Islam please forward them to this class where we have experienced speakers taking turns to speak about Islam each week.
1. Today is 5th Jamada 11, 1440. Feb 8th , 2019.
Young Muslim Program enrolling now, Pre-School 3 & 4 year old kids. For information please contact
3. IANT Sports Program schedule is available at front office of IANT.
4. SUFFA Islamic Seminary will be offering a full slate of classes starting January 14th for its Spring Semester 2019, featuring Islamic classes ranging from Arabic, Islamic Studies, Taj weed, and more.
5. IANT Social Services is available to all sisters who are struggling with grief and loss, please contact Dr. Mona Abdullah Alnaeemi.
6. Young Muslim Quiz Competition organized by ICNA on Feb 9th @IANT. For more information please contact www.ICNADallas.org.
7. There will be a Free Open play at IANT Gym. For girls from 5-7 pm and for boys 7-9 pm (age 10 and up), every Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Registration must require to get the EZ Scan card. Information available at front office.
8. Mesquite Islamic Center is having their Annual Fundraising Dinner on Sat, Feb 16th, 6:00 pm @ Renaissance Dallas in Richardson.
9. SAVIOR’S DAY commemorating African American History Month on Sat, Feb 23rd from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at South Dallas Cultural Center.
10. Amoud Foundation rebuilding lives through Healthcare &Education, March 2nd ,6:30 pm @ Omni Mandalay, Irving
Helping Hand is collecting clothes new or gently used in there office at TI Blvd, Richardson. Or e-mail at
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps