Prayer Times – IANT
|Maghrib||6:15||10 min after Adhan|
2017 Aug 29
DCM: Imam Shpendim Nadzaku
TCM: Br. Mohammed S. Elithy
New Muslim Programs
New/Returning/Ansar Muslim Programs:
IANT, Sunday at 10:00 AM – If you are a new revert to Islam (or know some one who is) and want assistance toward your journey to become a good practicing Muslims then this is the class for you. During this class we help you both in regards of Aqeedah (Faiths) and Fiqhs (Actions; i.e. Salah, Wudu, etc.). We assign an Ansar (Helper) for you so that you can get more one on one attention to your special need. Our goal of this class is to make your transition into Islam easy and pleasant.If you know someone who is interested to reverting to Islam or has reverted OR if you are a Muslim want to know in-depth about your religion on a curricular/semester basis, please see our New/Returning/Ansar Muslim programs Sundays at 10AM.
Discover Islam Classes:
IANT, Sundays at 6.30PM– This is the class specially designed for the Non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The format is more of an “Interactive Discussion” where the guests can engage into asking questions and participate in the discussion along with lecture. If you know a co-worker or neighbors or friends, etc. who is interested about Islam please forward them to this class where we have experienced speakers taking turns to speak about Islam each week.
1. Today is 23rd, Jumada 1, 1439 Hijri, Feb 9th, 2018.
2. Suffa Islamic Seminary is offering a new semester of classes that started January 13, 2018, with a one-time fee of $25 for registration: classes are free. The list of classes is posted around the masjid or at: www.suffa.org.
3. IANT will host ‘Wonderful Wednesdays Class’ after Isha prayer on every Wednesday.
4. A FREE Women’s SELF DEFENCE class for female members of IANT, presented by the Richardson Police Dept, Tuesday, Feb.20th till Feb.22nd from 5:30 pm-9:30 pm at IANT MPH.
5. ICNA Dallas will held Matrimonial Event on Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 12.30 to 6.30pm at Murphy Activity Center.
6. Mesquite Islamic Center (MIC) will host an annual Fund Raiser (FR) dinner on Saturday February 10th 2018 at 6:00pm at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
7. CAIR Texas will be holding 20th anniversary gala on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 6:00pm at Double Tree by Hilton Dallas.
8. IQA has its Annual Fund Raiser on Saturday March 3rd 2018 at South Fork Ranch. Insha Allah, Imam Siraj Wahhaj will be Motivational speaker and Mufti Hussain Kamani will be key note speaker.
All are invited to join the event and support the school. Tickets are available at IQA table in rotunda and upstairs IQA office.
· IQA MC is looking for a volunteer community rep with management or education experience to serve for a period of 2 yrs. on our school board. For info please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Please join and enjoy the classes with Imam Shpendim Nadzaku:
· Sister’s class: teaching every Tuesday, 12:30pm to 1:30pm at IANT in sisters’ prayer area.
· The class, Fiqh of Worship every Sunday after Eisha at IANT.
10. You are requested to attend the classes with Dr. Saad Hassanin :
· Simplifying the Creed of Ikmam At-Tahawi, every Saturday after Dhur prayer at IANT.
· Ijazah Class every Sunday after Fajr.
· And the other class Al Bukhari Explain, Every Thursday after Eisha prayer at IANT.
11. IANT hosts New/Returning/Ansar Muslim programs in every Sunday at 10:00am. This programs help the new Muslims in regards of Aqedah (faiths) and Fiqhs (actions; i.e. Salah, wudu). Also IANT holds Discover Islam classes every Sunday at 6:30pm, this class is designed for the non-Muslims to come and find out more about Islam. The program is more of an ‘Interactive Discuss.
IQA is one of the few Islamic schools in the country, and the only one in the DFW metroplex, to offer a complete Hifz (Quran memorization) and Alim (Islamic Scholar) program.
IANT Youth was officially started in May of 2010 to cater to the growing needs of the youth community in Richardson, TX and the surrounding North Texas areas.
IANT Sports provides opportunties for our community members to engage in healthy sports activities with other fellow brothers and sisters to promote good health.
The IANT Medical Clinic was founded in November of 2000. It is a charity clinic run by volunteer physicians and other community volunteers.
Suffa Islamic Seminary has a mission to continue the long tradition of Islamic education by training and developing morally and intellectually creative scholars, leaders and imams through an..
Find IANT through the following Apps